How to Upload Videos and Annotations
Hey there! You'll be glad to know that zipBoard projects now support the upload of mp4 video files. This feature allows you to easily share and gather feedback on your video content. To make the most of this functionality, follow these simple steps:
1. Navigate to the desired project.
2. Click on Uploads in the project dashboard.
3. Click on the ADD link--> select video to upload MP4 videos.
4. Choose the file that you want to upload and give it a Name and Description.
5. As soon as the file is uploaded, it will be visible in the Uploads tab. Click on Review from the popup or you can review it from the uploads tab.
6. In this particular screenshot, the red arrows at the bottom edge display the play/pause button, and the duration of the video file. You can check out the annotation tools guide for more information on the toolbar present at the top.
7. To start adding comments, select your tool of choice from the toolbar.
8. Now you can click anywhere on the video and start adding annotations!
Anyone who is part of the zipBoard project, can open the file for review and can add comments and annotations and view others' annotations.
You can also share the content with the external audience. Clicking the share button, you get a shareable link with chosen permissions. You can share this link with anyone using any social media or email platform. Anyone with this link would be able to browse and review the video content.
You can also check out this article on getting feedback on videos for additional details.