What is Review Board?
ReviewBoard is a platform to view your resources and to review them simultaneously(or simultaneously share your feedback with the team)When you launch Review Board for the first time, you will see your web project open inside zipBoard along with an option to take screenshots and/or adjust screen resolution.
Clicking on the camera icon takes the screenshot of the visible area and switches view to the Review mode. Once in the review mode, you can toggle back to browse mode using the browse button next to the camera icon. For more options, when in the review mode, see image below:
- Clicking on 'Browse' button you can scan through the URL/File and on clicking 'Review' you can share feedback.
- A toolbar to access draw and view options for the screenshot taken. Options include rectangle, arrow, pencil, comment, pan, zoom in, zoom out, hide/show, fit-to-width. You can also zoom-in/out by pressing 'ctrl' key along with mouse scroll.
- When you add a comment, you have an option to add it either as a comment or task.
- All your screens/screenshots can be accessed through the Screens tab.
- Tasks/Comments for the current screen can be accessed from here.
- Tags added for a particular screen are visible here, also you can add new tags.