What is Review Board?
ReviewBoard is a platform to view your resources and to review them simultaneously(or simultaneously share your feedback with the team)When you launch Review Board for the first time, you will see your web project open inside zipBoard along with an option to take screenshots, screen recording and/or adjust the screen resolution, add comments using annotation tools
You can select from the toolbar according to your choice.
- By selecting the browse option you can go through the content
- A toolbar to access draw and view options for the screenshot taken. Options include a rectangle, arrow, pencil, highlighter, and eraser which help us to erase the added comment.
- To visible/hide comments you can use this option
- By clicking on the camera icon, it shows options for visible area screenshots, full page screenshots,Record video
5. Slide show: opens new tab with screens captured, and you can get back by clicking on "Navigate to content" and if you want to share the screen, click on "share screen". and added tasks can be seen in "Tasks" tab
6. Navigate to device mode and can capture the screen for different resolutions
7. All screenshots/video added in that file will be shown at Reviewsummary and from there, you can navigate to browse/review where the task/comment/screenshot was added7. you can set content status from here.
8. You can see added comments here.