How can I get my web hosted content reviewed with zipBoard?
Any of your web hosted resource, be it your website or some assets uploaded on your Drive or Dropbox you can get feedback on it easily with zipBoard. To get the web content reviewed,
1. Navigate to the desired project.
2. Click the files/links tab on the left-hand side menu.
3. Click the tile with the '+' sign.
4. Choose the URL option and add the required details.
5. Click 'Add' to proceed.
6. Now you have two options:
a. You can click 'Start Review' button to browse the content on the review board. The content is available to all your project collaborators. They can start a review session anytime to share their feedback.
b. You can also share the content with the external audience. Clicking the share button you get a shareable link with chosen permissions. You can share this link with anyone using any social media. Anyone with this link would be able to browse and review the URL content.