How do I work with clients in zipBoard?
With zipBoard you can share your files/content easily with your clients and collate feedback; by just sharing a link with your clients/stakeholders. To generate the shareable link simply click the 'Share File' button on the review page. On the ‘Share Review with Guest’ modal allow for desired permissions.
Different Share Options
1. View All Boards/Reviews: If you enable the toggle for this option the obtained share link for your project would allow your clients to view all the added screens and their respective comments and tasks.
2. Add New Boards/Reviews: If you enable the toggle for this option the obtained share link for your project would allow your clients to start afresh review; where clients can click new screens and add annotations/comments to them. But, the clients won't be able to see any previously added screens/comments.
3. View All Boards/Reviews + Add New Boards/Reviews: If you enable the toggle for both these options, then the obtained share link for your project would allow your clients to click new screens, add annotations/comments and view previously added screens as well.
Along with the above three options you can also choose if you would like your clients to login to zipBoard environment first and then start a review or you would like them to directly start the review without any necessary limitation to log in to get started.
If you choose your clients to log in first then enable the toggle to Require Signup / Login option otherwise let it be in its default state. The shareable link will be generated depending upon the permissions allowed by you.
Once the share link is generated, you can either copy the link or simply add email ID to share it with your clients/stakeholders/Beta users etc.
View and analyze the feedback
The feedback shared by your clients will appear as comments in zipBoard. To access these comments open the project and Select ‘Comments’ from the project menu bar on the left. Here you can review all incoming comments. You can go through all the comments one by one and decide on further action for each one of them.
Make the actionable items as tasks
- Click on the + icon corresponding to the comment you need to make a task
2. Click ‘Yes’ to convert.
3. Add a description, set task type, priority and assign it to the concerned team member.
Reply to questions and remarks
- Select the comment you need to reply for and add the reply text on the comment modal.
- Click the ‘Reply’ button.
Track/View/Update the Task status
- Select the ‘Tasks’ option from the project menu bar on the left.
- Select the Task and choose the action to either edit, view or delete the task.
(Note: Delete option is available only if you have created the task or you happen to be the project owner)