How to upload and review image files with zipBoard?
You can easily upload one or more image file to any of your zipBoard projects. The allowed image formats are JPEG and PNG. To gather feedback on the same,
1. Navigate to the desired project.
2. Click the files/links tab on the left-hand side menu.
3. Click the tile with the '+' sign.
4. Choose the images option and add the required details. If you wish to upload multiple images then simply select all files(pressing ctrl key) while uploading. All your images would be uploaded to zipBoard.
5. Click 'Add' to proceed.
6. Now you have two options:
a. You can click 'Start Review' button to review the images on the review board. All the images uploaded by you are available as different screens. You can view them on the screens panel on the right-hand side on reviewboard. Uploaded images are available to all your project collaborators. They can start a review session anytime to share their feedback.
b. You can also share the images with the external audience. Clicking the share button you get a shareable link with chosen permissions. You can share this link with anyone using any social media. Anyone with this link would be able to browse and review the images.