How to use the Task Manager in zipBoard
Watch this video to quickly understand the task manager:
With zipBoard's task manager you can create and modify a task, communicate with your team, switch to the Kanban Board. The task manager helps you with the following:
1. Backlog prioritization
2. Issue and Bug Tracking
3. Asynchronous team communication
To access the task manager click on "Tasks" on the left-hand side menu bar.
zipBoard's task manager looks like this:
You can use the "Show/Hide" button on the top right to change the task parameters visible to you.
Creating a task from the task manager is really simple. Just click on "Add Task" on the top.
You can add the following details to the task.
1. The Phase of the project.
2. Name of the File Name
3. Name of the Screen.
4. Name of the person to which the task is Assigned To.
5. Name of the person who created the task.
6. Status of the Task. (Open, Waiting on Client, In Progress, Defer, Resolved/Fixed, QA Verify, Won't Fix, Duplicate, Reopen)
7. Priority Level. (Critical, High, Medium, Low)
8. Type of the Task (Bug, Enhancement, Feature, Task)
9. Resolution of the Screen.
You also have the ability to Show or Hide Columns in the Task Table.
Every Task that is present in the Task Table has two actions associated with it, namely, Edit, open, and Delete.
Clicking on the Edit option allows the creator of the task to make changes to it.
With a plethora of customizability options, the creation and management of tasks are one of the most powerful features of zipBoard.
You can also use Kanban Board as the task manager.