Zapier x zipBoard Integration
Streamline your workflows with zipBoard + Zapier and save 30%+ time for what matters most.
What you need:
- Zapier account - start with the free plans and upgrade when you need to upscale.
- Zipboard account - you should be an admin or owner. Learn more about the teams here.
Follow the interactive step-by-step below or continue down for written instructions:
Get started from Zapier
- Log into your Zapier account to get started. Sign up if you don’t already have an account.
- Click ‘Create Zap’ in the top left-hand corner
- Select zipBoard as your trigger
- Skip to Setting Up zipBoard as your Trigger app below to continue
Setting Up zipBoard as your Trigger app
- Choose the trigger event you want to use such as ‘MarkUp created’, and click ‘Continue’
- Select the account you want to link to the trigger event
- If your zipBoard account is not already connected, you’ll need to select Connect a new account
- If it is already connected, skip to Step 6
- When you’re prompted to enter your API key from zipBoard, head to the Zapier integration dashboard in zipBoard - or click here to jump to it
- Copy your API key and paste it in Zapier - a new window/tab should have opened prompting you for your API key earlier
- Click continue to connect your zipBoard workspace to Zapier
- You’ll receive a prompt to test the trigger - this isn’t essential, but it helps when building the next step.
Configuring the Action
- Select the app you want to use as the action app, such as Google Sheets, Asana, or Trello.
- Choose the specific action you want to happen next, such as 'Create a new row' or 'Create a new card'.
- Fill in the required fields when prompted and customize the action as needed.
Testing the Zap
- Once you've configured the trigger and action, click "Test this Zap" to ensure it works correctly.
- Follow the prompts to test the Zap and make necessary adjustments (if needed).
If you encounter any issues during the integration process, here are some common solutions:
- Check your API keys and authentication settings
- Make sure you've linked the correct zipBoard account/workspace.
- Ensure you have the right permissions in both Zapier and zipBoard - you have to be a Workspace Admin or Owner
- Double-check the fields you've filled in for the action app
Integrating zipBoard with Zapier can help you streamline your workflow and get more done in less time.
- Zaps are workflows that connect your apps to automate repetitive tasks.
- A trigger is an event that starts a Zap.
- An action is an event a Zap performs.
Learn more about the zipBoard and Zapier integrations here. You’ll find how to connect 1000+ of your favorite apps.