How can I record a screen for review using ZipBoard?
Follow these few easy steps to record a screen for Review using our zipBoard Plugin.
- Select your Project and go to the File/Links section.
- Select the file or link for which you would like to record the screen by clicking on the Review button.
- After the browse panel has successfully loaded, click on the zipBoard extension from the Extensions Toolbar.
- While recording, a timer will start that states the time period of the current recording.
- Once you are done with the recording, click on the extension again. This will stop the recording and redirect you to the Review Panel with the new recording added to the Screens section.
- You can now select and review the recording using zipBoard! If you want any help on how to review and annotate the recordings, be sure to check this out!