How can I work on different versions of my files with zipBoard?
Maintaining file versions is quite easy with zipBoard. The step by step process to effectively manage multiple versions is as follows:
1. Login to your zipBoard account and navigate to the desired project.
2. On the project home screen, navigate to files/links tab from the left menu or the tile.
3. Click the '+' icon tile and choose the file type according to your version file.
4. Add the version file. You can add the version name and details while adding the file. You also have the option to tie your version files to the relevant project phase.
5. Click 'Add' to proceed. Now your version file is ready for review.
You can add as many version files to your project and can track and analyze their corresponding activity individually. Also, you have the ability to work on two or more different versions simultaneously. This eases A/B testing and Beta testing.