How to add and review webpages/websites using zipBoard
Or, you can also follow the following steps:
2. After you are inside the project, go to "Files and URLs" in the left hand side menu.
3. In that same page, you will see a green "Add" button in the top right corner. Upon clicking on it, you will see a drop-down menu. Choose "URL".
4. Fill in the relevant details about the URL that you are about to review in the pop-up that appears. Then, click on "Add".
Great! You have added a URL to your project successfully. Now, you can follow the following steps to review a URL in zipBoard.
1. When you are in the "Files and URLs" section, click on "Review" of the URL that you wish to give feedback on.
2. You will be redirected to a new tab where you will be able to go through the URL in "Browse" mode.
3. To provide your feedback and reviews, you can go to "Review" mode. Here, you will be able to see all of the annotation tools:
Using the tools, you can give comments, make annotations, take screenshots, full page screenshots, record videos with your mic and camera, and provide more detailed reviews. Watch this video to know how to review a video using our new extension: