How to install the zBreviewboard extension on Internet Explorer/Safari
Installing the zBreviewboard plugin in Internet Explorer/Safari is easy!
1. First, you need to login to your zipBoard account and create a new project or open an existing project.
2. Next, go to 'Files and URLs'.
3. Next, Click on the 'ADD'.
4. Add File then Go to Review
5. You will be redirected to the following page, which will help you download the zBreviewboard extension for internet explorer.
6. On clicking 'Download IE Extension', you will see the following window appear at the bottom of the browser. Click 'Run'.
7. If you get the following message, do not worry! The plugin is completely safe to use.Just click on 'Actions' and under More Options, click 'Run Anyway'.
8. An installer dialog will open. Simply click 'Install' to complete the installation process.
Now that you have the extension installed, go to the following guide to start reviewing your first webpage!