What information is available/can be populated in a task once it is created?
Once a task is created, a dialog box will show up. This is what it looks like:
You can do multiple operations as indicated here to populate the task information.
- Download this Screen.
- View this task on Reviewboard.
- Edit the task title.
- Assign this task to a Collaborator.
- Dropdown for assigning/updating task type: Bug, Enhancement, Task or Feature.
- Dropdown for assigning/updating task priority: Low, Medium, High or Critical.
- Dropdown for assigning/updating task status: Open, Waiting on client, In Progress, Defer, Resolved/Fixed, QA Verify, Won't Fix, Duplicate or Reopen.
- Access different information about the task and screen: Created by, Creation and last update dates, screen resolution, Browser, and OS Details.
- Filename for which the task is added.
- Dropdown for assigning/updating phase.
- Add/View task watchers.
- Add/View task tags.
- Attach new/View attached files to the task.
- Add/edit task description.
- Add your comments.
- See task activity feed.
At Review Board options like delete, edit, assignee, priority, task-type, task-status are available for quick access.
- Edit task properties.
- Delete task.[You will see this option only if you have managerial permission to delete the task.]
- Add a reply to the task.
- The assignee of the task.
- Status, type, and priority of the task.