How do I integrate zipBoard with JIRA?
To integrate JIRA with zipBoard you need to be a Project Owner in zipBoard and an Administrator in JIRA. Please follow these instructions to ensure that the integration is proper :
1. Go to Project settings and click on JIRA icon.
2. There are 2 types of Jira application:Jira cloud and Jira server, and you need to follow a different login process for both.
(i) For Jira cloud, before proceeding, make sure to go to this link and create an API Token for yourself.
Click the 'Create API token' button. The following popup appears.
Give it a Label of your choice and click on 'Create' and Copy the generated token to your clipboard.
Now enter the JIRA URL, JIRA Email and the Token and click 'Connect'.
(ii) For Jira server, simply click on Server and enter your Jira URL, Username and Password, then click 'Connect'.
4. List of all the projects associated with this JIRA account will load. Now, choose the JIRA Project to which the issues created in zipBoard will correspond to.
5. Then Map how you want Bugs and Enhancements in zipBoard to show up in JIRA.
6. Enable the integration by clicking on the 'Save' button.
Once you hit save, all issues now created in zipBoard by any of the collaborator will automatically get added to the corresponding JIRA project. And the link of the created JIRA issue will show up in the zipBoard task as well.