How do I remove members from an organization?
We can remove members:
1. From the project(Available in all plans)
2. From the Organization(Available only in Enterprise plan)
Managers and clients can be added/removed only for enterprise plans for users with org options. Collaborators can be added/removed in all plans at the project level.
Only the owner can add/remove Managers from the organization. The manager can add other users to the project. But Removing users(collaborator/client/manager/guest) from the project can only be done by the Owner in all plans.
Note: Manager also can remove members from the project, if the project is added by the manager
Removed members cannot access the project.
1.Log in from your Organization/Enterprise admin account
2. Click on the 'Projects' tab
3. Navigate to 'Collaborators' tab from the dashboard under Projects
4. Click on Remove button for which user you want to delete under 'Action' tab.
Note: If a person is removed from the organization, they will be removed from all projects in the organization.
Removing the members from the Organization
For the Enterprise plan, you can also remove members from Manage org tab. The person removed from manage org is removed from the organization.
1. Log in from your Organization/Enterprise admin account
2. From the properties drop-down, select 'Manage Org'.
3. Click on remove link for which user you want to delete under 'Action' tab
Even the user is removed from the project/organization the feedback or assigned task will not be deleted, they are assigned to the owner.