Can I add multiple files or URLs within 1 project?
zipBoard provides the flexibility of adding multiple files/ URLs within the same project. We understand when producing digital content, teams need reviews on different kinds of media and that is what zipBoard offers. You can add following file types or links for review within the same project in zipBoard :
1. URL- A link to a website, google doc, or even a gated app. Once you add the link you can browse pages from within zipBoard.
2. Zipped file - A zipped file with HTML content and /or SCORM content. Once you upload this zip file, we unzip and load so that you can interact with the content inside zipBoard itself.
3. PDF document - You can simply upload a PDF file to share for reviews.
4. Multiple images as a folder - You can multi-select image files (PNG/ JPEG) and upload them as a folder. These are counted as one unit for pricing.
5. Video ( MP4 files) You can upload your MP4 files to review them within zipBoard.
Pricing for each file:
For the free plan, you can add 1 file/URL.
For the starter plan, you can add 5 files/ URLs across 1 or multiple projects.
For the team plan, you can add 20 files/ URLs across 1 or multiple projects.
If you want to work with 20+ review files/URLs, get in touch with us at [email protected] and we will help understand and find the best plan for you.