Adding a manager account
You can only add managers if you are the project owner for an organization. (this feature is only available for Organisation/Enterprise plan users)
Manager accounts are created at the organization level.
To create a Manager account, you need to follow these simple steps:
1. Log in from your Organization/Enterprise admin account.
2. Click on the Organization dashboard.
3. From the properties drop-down, select 'Manage Org'.
4. This displays the Organization dialog box. Click on the 'Add Member' button to add a Manager account to your organization.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions in the 'Add Members' dialog box to either elevate an existing 'Reviewer' to Manager level or invite a new member by entering their email address.
6. Now click 'Enter' to add a new manager.
7. Once you have added a manager to your organization, you can add them to the desired project (like you add collaborators to any project) and they will automatically be added as manager for that particular project.