Adding a manager account
You can only add managers if you are the project owner for an organization. (this feature is only available for Team/Business/Enterprise plan users)
Manager accounts are created at the organization level.
To create a Manager account, you need to follow these simple steps:
1. Log in from your Team/Business/Enterprise admin account.
2. Click on the Organization dashboard.
3. From the properties drop-down, select 'Manage Org'.
4. This displays the Organization dialog box. Click on the 'Add Manager' button to add a Manager account to your organization.
5. invite a new member by entering their email address.
6. Now click 'Enter' to add a new manager.
7. You can also change the user who already added to the organization to the manager by just choosing manger from the Roles drop-down in the member's table
8. Once you have added a manager to your organization, you can add them to the desired project (like you add collaborators to any project) and they will automatically be added as a manager for that particular project.